Slider

The Crafty Squirrel

Friday, August 25, 2017

If you are visiting Ballarat I strongly recommend the Crafty Squirrel.  Such a gorgeous fun shop packed to the brim with cuteness, much with a sewing theme.

You can find The Crafty Squirrel at Cnr Urquhart St & Errard St S, Ballarat VIC 3350, Australia.  You can phone Morgan on +61 3 5331 4548.
Here's a delightful happy project designed by Susan Emory of Swirly Girls Designs and featured on the fabulous Aurfil site
Please follow this LINK to the pattern.  Many thanks to everybody involved.


Hope you enjoy a wonderful day
Love









3 comments:

  1. What awesome supplies! I love all of the pretty colors and your happy smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like my whole house to look like The Crafty Squirrel! That is if I didn't have to clean it! LOL! I wish it was in my neighborhood at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her shop. I have been there once, and it is in my memory forever.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan