Slider

A trip with Christine

Friday, August 11, 2017

I was lucky enough to recently enjoy a few days away with Christine.  We went to Myrniong with our quilting guild, North of the Yarra Quilters.

Christine had the brilliant idea of visiting a local cafe for a yummy treat before we set off...yum yum yum.
We stayed at Lake Dewar Lodge with 90 other quilters.
There are always lovely homemade gifts for us all.  How lucky was I, my little zipper pouch matched the inside of my Bambi sewing box.



Enormous thanks to the fabulous retreat organisers.  We had a wonderful time time.
Many thanks to Ali at Very Berry Handmade for sharing this fabulous project.
I think we could all do with one of these File Covers.  You can get the pattern and instructions by following this LINK to Ali's blog.
Hope you enjoy a fun filled day
Love

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great get-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first off I have to tell you (and I keep forgetting) that I love your new look...not only your blog but you personally! You've cut your hair and it is blonde and SO CUTE!!!! As always you have the most beautiful smile too! SO glad you and Christine were able to go to a retreat and what a pretty place. I also really liked Christine's idea of stopping off for a little treat before you left.....yum!
    Okay, where did you get that adorable Bambi case? I love it and want one! LOL! So when are you going to show us what you made at the retreat?
    Thank you so much for the link to the file/notebook cover. I have all kinds that contain patterns but they are all different colors of bright plastic and it would be so nice to have lovely fabric covers in colors of my choice! I can picture it now....lovely! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan