Slider

A Radiant Star

Tuesday, August 8, 2017


It's my plan to make a Radiant Star from Sharon Burgess's Radiant Quilt in her book - Quilting on the Go, English Paper Piecing- every week. This is this week's effort.
It was a lot of fun making it.  English Paper Piecing is my very favourite kind of stitching.  I've got a lot of quilts on the go and many involve EPP so you'll be seeing lots of it here on my new blog.


Are you a fan of mini quilts?  I love them because sometimes I feel like making something that is not going to take too much time to make and would make a cute gift.  
This one really fits the bill and you can find it by following this LINK to Caroline's blog Sew She Can.  Many many thanks to Caroline for sharing it with us.


Hope you enjoy a fun filled day
Love

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. EPP sure is making a HUGE come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your radiant star is gorgeous! I love the fabrics you chose too. Do you stitch or glue your EPP pieces or both? I'm getting ready to do 'stars' and I am curious as you have done way more than I have. I've always stitched them but maybe I'm behind the times?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your radiant star is gorgeous, you are such a pro at fussy cutting !

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan